Friday, May 16, 2008

Whirlpools, Freud, and Typing


What's Playing In My Ear:"Shining!"-Chieco Kawabe

Apparently, I need to stop typing with the two-finger system. First dad comments on it, then my business law teacher, and now my friend. It's not my fault I never had time in my schedule for keyboarding class! I got a program for learning proper typing for a holiday gift a few years back, but I never quite liked typing with both hands, it was too hard and too slow. GAWD.
Since mum is away, I have been busier than ever, cooking, cleaning, taking care of the monsters I call my little siblings. Being mommy is no fun. X_X
Good news is: I got signed up for the NCSY convention. Bad news is: Dad said that I cannot attend unless I clean my room. Thanks for treating my like a 10-year old, Pops. >_>
The whole later-nighter deal that I went through earlier in the weak is starting to kick in. I fell asleep in Psychology yesterday, but it's okay because it was a stupid boring PBS video about Freud, and FREUD WAS COMPLETELY OUT OF HIS NOODLE. I justify my falling asleep to that. :D
I had the weirdest dream last night: I was on a rock in the middle of an endless ocean, and the ocean had whirlpools on every part, so if you touched it, you would be dead meat. I saw my dad standing on a rock a few feet away, telling me to jump to his rock. I try to to jump, and as I fall into the water, I wake screaming. I have never been so scared before, I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. It all felt so real and somehow I couldn't tell it was merely a dream. Maybe it means I need more sleep. Maybe Freud is taking revenge on me for not watching the video about his crazy theories.
Eye Dee Kay. :D

No comments:

A RA SHI, A RA SHI, For Dream!

A RA SHI, A RA SHI, For Dream!