Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day and Mucho Problems (RANT TIME!)


What's Playing In My Ear: "Time Machine" by The Click Five
I'm finding out the inevitable truth: school sucks.
I spent a month working on a my iSearch paper just to find that I have to redo the entire thing from the beginning. Oh, and did I mention that I only have about a day to do it?
Someone shoot me. Please.
Other than that, this weekend was spent with grandma and mum, putting up with their "fascinating" commentary on why I'm not girly enough and need to be more feminine.
Grandma: Sweetheart, you have a boy's figure.
Me: Grandma, DID YOU NOT SEE THE BOOBS?
Mom: But you dress like a 17 year-old boy when you're a 16 year-old girl!
Me: ...and?
Mom and Grandma: STOP IT! WE DIDN'T RAISE YOU TO BE A Y-CHROMOSOMED CAVEMAN!
Thanks guys. I like Grey's Anatomy, isn't that girly enough for you? Puh-leeeeaze.
At least I have the NCSY convention to look forward to next week, although I feel guilty that the only convention I ever have time for is the last one. >_> I can't wait to see all my peeps, though!
I haven't added anything to my novel in three months. THREE WHOLE EFFING MONTHS! Not a page, not a paragraph, not even a word! That's a long time to go without writing anything. The problem is a lack of time, a lack of interest, a lack of inspiration, or a combination of the three.
Oh, and I accidentally wrote my entire Earth Science Lab in Danish/Spanish/Hebrew, which means I am not getting sufficient sleep. Gosh darnit.
Can't I do anything correctly anymore?
Where be my time machine? I'm going back to where everything made sense in my life.

No comments:

A RA SHI, A RA SHI, For Dream!

A RA SHI, A RA SHI, For Dream!