Monday, April 28, 2008

Zombies, Bagels, and Moonflowers



What's Playing In My Ear:"Unwell"-Matchbox 20
There is nothing more satisfying than eating chametz after a whole week of matzah. I swear, I have never been so happy to eat a bagel in my life.
I love the fact that everyone who went to prom is essentially brain dead today. The school is full of walking zombies, a couple of my friends included. Makes me feel even better about not going. Next year I plan on going to prom with my friends if there isn't a Jewish holiday in the way.
For English class I had to read "Catch-22" by Joseph Heller. On Friday, I was on page 87 of 463. By Sunday, I had finished the entire thing. That's right. I read 376 pages in a timespan of about two and a half days, which is an accomplishment considering that the book has no plot/storyline or chronological order. Take THAT, organized education!
Mum has the brilliant idea of sending me to spend my summer at an all-girl's Chabad camp in Panama. She wants me to practice my Spanish instead of spending my summer with the family back in Vikingland/Denmark. That is one idea I actually agree with. Mum's going there in a couple of weeks or so, which means we're not obligated to see them for another three years or so. Plus, my uncle canceled his trip to come here with my little cousins, whom I cannot stand. Pretty sweet deal, huh?
Our tulips finally decided to come up, which means Mum will go on another planting spree. She said something about me digging up flower beds. T_T I want to plant some moonflowers because they are just made of awesome: gigantic petals, "magical properties", vine-like behavior, what's not to love?
Meh, not much more to jabber about. I'm off to work on that white collar crime project for Business Law

No comments:

A RA SHI, A RA SHI, For Dream!

A RA SHI, A RA SHI, For Dream!