Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Matzah Madness

What's Playing In My Ear:"Triple Dreams"-SeraMyu
Funny how time flies by when you're watching people get drunk at the seder...
A lot of funny stuff has happened since I posted: I got stabbed in the arm with a fork (and bled), got my first B+ instead of an A in Spanish, watched the sun rise backwards, accidentally answered my teacher in Swedish, sneezed out lemonade, and got my matzah stolen from me at lunch. Oye peoples...GET YOUR OWN MATZAH, THIS SHEET'S MINE BITCHES! >:o
Ugh, I can't wait for summer...
Well, spending four days straight with my family made me realize how crazy they really are. How many of YOUR relatives tell you that putting a fish skeleton under your pillow is lucky? I can't remember a minute during the entire holiday that my brothers weren't fighting with each other or trying to fight with me. As insane as they might be, they make me look normal, so I love 'em. :D Gotta love the holidays...
Geez, you miss ONE day of school and end up super-behind! I have to catch up on like 30 pages of reading in history, 6 workbook pages in Spanish, a science lab, a math test, a vocabulary test, and my isearch paper. The paper has been driving me crazy, I didn't think ahead when I set my deadlines and now I'm scrambling to finish. >_> I hate school.
The only thing I hate about Passover is the lack of edibles. I usually find stuff to snack on, but this year we've cut on the goodies. T_T It's my parent's secret way of making me diet... DIET IS 'DIE' WITH A 'T' AT THE END! I'M NOT FAT!
...am I?

No comments:

A RA SHI, A RA SHI, For Dream!

A RA SHI, A RA SHI, For Dream!