Monday, April 07, 2008

For The Love of...Grass?....

What's Playing in My Ear: "Nine In The Afternoon"-Panic at the Disco

You know what is bothering me at the moment? It really annoys the heck out of me, even though it's a completely random and pointless topic. Panic at the Disco got rid of the exclamation point after "Panic." What's up with that? MAKE UP YOUR MIND PEOPLE! IS THERE AN IDENTITY CRISIS WITHIN YOUR RANKS?
Back to my scheduled rant...
This weekend, the snow FINALLY melted completely! I have never in my life been so happy to see grass. It's a lot like the time we were on that ferry in Sweden, and, well....you can imagine the rest.
It was nice to finally open the windows and go outside again! I wanted to go on a bike ride because the weather was so nice, but I ended up getting nabbed for a babysitting job instead. I babysat for a three-year old girl, twin two year-old boys, and a 1 year-old girl ALL AT ONCE. My head is still recovering from the pain. At least they paid well. The things I do for cash...
Everyone's all abuzz about prom here nowadays. I got asked by a couple of guys, but I don't want to go to prom this year. It's not a sophomore dance, and I would feel out of place. Plus, prom ain't cheap; between the dress, the tickets, and the side costs, it's insane. I'll go next year with my friends, that seems like much more fun.
I still have no clue what I'm doing this summer, but going to Denmark isn't an option at this point. As much as I love going back, there are to many issues at the moment that conflict with the idea. There's really nothing left for me there except problems that I cannot solve.
We took a disorders test in psychology today, and apparently I suffer from both narcissism and low self-esteem. How the hell does that work? Even my teacher was baffled....stupid falsified internet test.
Ugh, my feet are both asleep. I forgot how much something as stupid as sleeping limbs can hurt. I'm going to go take advantage of the nice weather and take a walk.

1 comment:

Name in progress said...

I love your blog!!!

The writing really draws me in!!!

A RA SHI, A RA SHI, For Dream!

A RA SHI, A RA SHI, For Dream!