Thursday, September 28, 2006

I Will Be Your Wings...


"Let me be your wings, let me be your only love, let me take you far beyond the stars..."
~Thumbelina, 'Let Me Be Your Wings"
^----Me likey that movie. I'm a sap for "warm 'n fuzzy" films. ^_^

Today ROCKED, Three words:
Crazy...Hat Day...XDD
I wore my blue cowboy hat, and all the kids in health sang "Home on the Range" when I walked in, so I busted a move on my air-banjo! D:
The seniors wore togas, but at lunch my senior buddy stole meh hat! So I chased her around the cafeteria yelling: "GRAND THEFT HAT!!!" XP
Perhaps that's the reason people were avoiding me in the halls after lunch...
One my camera decides to be nice, I'll post pictures, but right now I have to go to beddy-bye.. =~_~=
~Mara

No comments:

A RA SHI, A RA SHI, For Dream!

A RA SHI, A RA SHI, For Dream!