Tuesday, September 26, 2006

For Me?

I found a rose with an anonymous note attatched to it in my locker today:
"I tried to find a rose as pretty as you, but no flower compares to your beauty. I could search the ends of the earth, and never find one as fair as you."
SQUEE!! So romantic! ^_^ I tried to find out who sent it, but nobody seems to know. T_T I shall find them and make them mine! >o<
Besides that, life goes on: King Charles II, Metic conversions, Compound sentences, "me gusto/no me gusto," Lifestyle diseases, and graphing are just fragments of the information that the teachers are trying to cram into my tiny brain... >-<
Ah well, better go study for that bio test...
~Mara

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you find that special someone

A RA SHI, A RA SHI, For Dream!

A RA SHI, A RA SHI, For Dream!