Monday, September 18, 2006

Dream On...

I just figured out how to put pictures in my posts... And I call myself a techie... I'm a disgrace to computer freaks everywhere. My status as a n00b is back... T_T
I took my the year's first math test today, and I'm pretty confident that I scored a "B" or higher. (Then again, the last time I correctly predicted a good math grade was when I was about seven. <.<) I at least HOPE I did well, for my sake...
Dad says that going to the homecoming dance is out of the question for a good kid like me. "Too much inapropriate activity.." ._.
I picked up on Naruto over the weekend, and now I'm hooked! :-D Naruto is obnoxious, clumsy, and courageous all at once, and he is someone that a lot of people can relate to. (Then again, how many people can say that they have a demon fox sealed within them?)
My friends are saying that I need to take better care of myself. When I asked why, they were like, "You're not eating very much, you look pale a lot of the time, and you're not smiling as much anymore. Are you okay?" I never noticed, but I've taken on a much paler complexion, and I'm not as hungry at lunch anymore as I was during Middle School. As for smiling, I've just been overworked and overstressed lately. Whatever I put into my work is what I get back in grade form, and I haven't been able to get that off my mind lately. Especially now that the 'warm and fuzzy' department is wearing off of all the teachers' lessons.
I just hope to survive...

No comments:

A RA SHI, A RA SHI, For Dream!

A RA SHI, A RA SHI, For Dream!