Monday, September 25, 2006

Another Day in the Life...


Jewish fasting day, missed the bus, lost my phone, got hit by another backpack, I hate Mondays... T_T
We had a quiz in health class today, and I took the oppertunity to have a nice little nap. ~_~ Well, of course, the teacher caught me, and asked why I was sleeping. I simply said that I wasn't eating today, so I was a bit sleepy. The teacher gave me this lecture on anorexia in front of the entire class, and then sent me to see the school counseler/thearapist person. >.<
God, it's hard to be religious.
I also got twice the work to make up for the fact that it's homecoming, and they want us to "keep on top of things." I don't even think I'm going to the dance, because my parents "don't like the atmosphere." I'm definetely not going to be at the football game, because:
a) I hate football
b) 'Tis the Sabbath
I baked cookies, but they turned out all burned.. :'( Nobody wanted to eat them, so I ended up eating them all by myself... Maybe I can mail them to Kaz-Senpai, and call them Brownie-Thrax!
~Mara

No comments:

A RA SHI, A RA SHI, For Dream!

A RA SHI, A RA SHI, For Dream!