Thursday, July 10, 2008

A Storm's A Coming...

Xiu Yi!!!!! <3

What's Playing In My Ear:"Zen Me Ban"-S.H.E
Man, this is the cruddiest summer weather I have seen since that July blizzard in Colorado back in...wait, did Colorado ever have a blizzard in July? Scratch that. This is the worst summer weather I can ever remember.
It was extremely hot and humid this morning, and my mum called eight times from Chicago to remind me to water her plants. I dragged out of bed, feeling extremely tired and groggy from four hours of sleep, and proceeded to water ALL of the plants. Mind you, my mother is the biggest green thumb you will ever meet. Not twenty minutes after I water each and every freaking green flower and herb, it RAINS. All that work for NOTHING.
I hate my life.
Yeah, mum and her friend ditched me and went off for a fun time in Chicago leaving me to rot. I did not want to hang out with them or anything considering I age thirty five years for every ten minutes I spend with them, but it was a bit of an insult not to be invited. So I spent the entire day alone with no transportation because my bike's busted and I cannot exactly drive yet and no destination had I gotten a ride because Mequon sucks.
Mum was complaining: "Why didn't you go on an NCSY trip? I talked to Mrs.(insert mum's boring/cooking-obsessed friend's name here) and she says that her daughters are having a great time!" When I showed mum the pamphlet in January, when you SIGN UP, she said no to every program that they offered. Way to go mum.
This is the suckiest summer yet.
At least I got some more writing time in because of all the spare quiet time I get to myself nowadays. I am almost done with my first notebook (about 54 pages), which is a major milestone.
Maybe I will get some cooking done, I have been dying to try making onigiri again with my new and improved technique. This involves RINSING the rice so it does not become another rice-snowball incident. If not onigiri, I might just make some soups or something.
Gawd, I feel so domestic. Yuck.
ZOMG. The Taiwanese Hana-Kimi drama was totally awesome! I finally watched the whole series, and laughed my guts out! It got posted on YouTube, so I watched the whole thing from my iPod Touch. I enjoyed it so much, I stayed up until about 4 AM for the past few weeks just so I could squeeze in another episode. I hope that the legal issues regarding the filming of a second season get settled soon, because the end just kind of left ends hanging. Xiu Yi and Dao Xou were hysterical, I just couldn't get enough of them. And Quan.....@_@ Dreaaaaaamy.
Now that my girly rant is over, I'm off to paint unicorns and have a tea party in a frilly pink dress. Hopefully I'll remember to tack up the Arashi posters in my room. :3

No comments:

A RA SHI, A RA SHI, For Dream!

A RA SHI, A RA SHI, For Dream!