Thursday, July 03, 2008

Lazy Summer Days and Arashi



What's Playing in My Ear:"One Love"-Arashi

W00ts for a new summer layout! All the pale colors were making me feel sick. It's time for some new fresh colors and fonts! What do you think of the new design?
Geez, the summer is flying by fast... MAKE IT GO SLOWER!!!!
Well, my computer finally kicked the bucket. The hard drive failed, therefore I have lost everything that wasn't backed up. So that means that my music and photos are safe, but everything else is gone forever T_T
Why me?
Well, I took it as a chance to clean up my junk and start over fresh, and by that I mean....OVERLOADING MY REPAIRED HARD DRIVE WITH ARASHI! I'm talking much more than a few Mp3s...
about 66 songs, including limited release albums
12 music videos
50 avatars
20 wallpapers
over 100 magazine scans
and and entire piano book scan
Obsessed? Maybe. Happy? Definitely. :D
I'm still adjusting to life with my brother. It's weird to have an older brother living abroad for four years, and then he magically reappears. The idea is taking some getting used to, especially since he hogs the computer/TV, empties the fridge, and brings that teenage guy stink to my house. I swear, you could bottle that smell, sell it as insect repellent, and make a fortune!
Since school has let out, I've been working on that novel like never before. I've added two whole chapters and started typing an edited archive version for my portable drive. Since I'm not working or traveling at the moment, I get a lot of time to myself to work on the book. I just wished I'd spend more typing properly or practicing piano, but I'm so lazyyyyyyyy. :D
Speaking of which, Mum signed me up for summer lessons, so I'd better get some practicing in before Nathalie decides to hog the piano.

No comments:

A RA SHI, A RA SHI, For Dream!

A RA SHI, A RA SHI, For Dream!