Friday, December 15, 2006

落日の約束/Yuuhi no Yakusoku (Promise of the Setting Sun)



Lumière-Light;By Me, Mara

“My heart, my dear heart. What has happened to my heart? I feel an empty hole where my heart once was. I feel a dark sad feeling whenever my soul yearns to find it. I cannot feel, I cannot sense, I cannot comprehend the darkness I feel within me. It seems like a hand of evil has crushed my spirits, destroyed my heart, and left me here. Alone, all alone. I stand alone, facing the day ahead. I weep for what was my heart, and yet, I feel brightness on my face. Someone is shining a light upon me, their light. Their warmth engulfs me, despite my being an empty shell. I feel a renewed hope, and I promise that when I see that setting sun, I shall go on. This warmth shall be my guardian light, as long as hope ignites.”
~Mara

No comments:

A RA SHI, A RA SHI, For Dream!

A RA SHI, A RA SHI, For Dream!