Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Une Chose Originale... (One Original Thing)

As you can tell by the title, my latest language obsession is French. I've even changed my ipod settings to display everything in French.
I officially am a "Loozer with a capital 'C'" as my friend Melli would say. xD
My parents still won't let me buy a laptop with my Bat Mitzvah money, and I've run out of ideas. Eh, at least I have that babysitting job on Saturday night to get more cash for the "I need new shoes" fund. xD
I have a Facebook account now, so I can now keep in touch with old friends. I'm sure that some of them either:
Forgot me
Wanted to forget me
Remember me
XDDD
Winter break is fun, but I have to read 'Great Expectations.' Dickens is boring. Period. Meh, what more can I say? Life is life!
~Mara

No comments:

A RA SHI, A RA SHI, For Dream!

A RA SHI, A RA SHI, For Dream!