Thursday, December 28, 2006

Meep?


It's almost the end of December, and I have one thing to say: WHERE THE FUCK IS ALL THE SNOW!? It's like, bare here. It reminds me of winters in Denmark, and trust me, winter there is sucky. No snow in Wisconsin is like, messed up. Anyhoo, winter vacation reading is going okay, I'm already halfway done. Great Expectations is one of the most boring books I've read in ages. NEVER read it unless you are forced to at gunpoint.
A friend of mine says that she'll teach me Bulgarian. (Just to add to my randomness XD) And if you add that to my current language roster, you get:
English
Hebrew
Japanese
Spanish
Bulgarian
YAYZ! XD Sorry if I'm rambling a bit, I don't have much to say. ........GO DUCKS!.....
~Mara

No comments:

A RA SHI, A RA SHI, For Dream!

A RA SHI, A RA SHI, For Dream!