Monday, December 25, 2006

Merri Kurismasu! *^_^*

Yes, it's that time again... Doesn't make much of a difference to me, considering the fact that I'm Jewish. We had Chinese takeout. >_>
But I have found a way to combat that dreaded 'D' from my math test. I got an 'A' on my last quiz, so if I pass another one, my grade will be brought up! I just gotta work hard!
I saw Pirates of the Caribbean for the first time. x_x Yes, I'm aware of how pathetic I am. I had never seen it, and didn't want to get into it merely because of the popularity. But now that the commotion has died down, and I've seen it, I found that it was quite a film to behold! I love Johnny Depp and Orlie, ~KYUU! XD
I was watching the Quill Awards (Like the Academy Awards, but for books) and Eldest won for 'Best Young Adult!' I was like "YEEEEAAAAHHAAAWWW!!" Paolini (the author/my inspiration) got up and gave his whole shpiel. Watching him talk onstage is really funny for me, because I got to meet him for an interview once, and he read to us in Dwarvish! xD
Naruto got 'Best Graphic Novel,' but seeing as I've never read it, I wasn't too thrilled.
Anyhoo, Happy Holidays, peace on earth and all that jazz. "Savvy?" XDD
~Mara

No comments:

A RA SHI, A RA SHI, For Dream!

A RA SHI, A RA SHI, For Dream!