Monday, March 17, 2008

People Are Getting Drunk At 6 AM Today?


What's playing in my ear:"Knockin' Down Hesitation"-Anza Ōyama

.....Let's just say, I'm glad I'm Jewish. Our holidays are kind of nutty, but this is insane.
[Which reminds me, I need to get cracking on that Purim costume. My friends and I are going as the Jonas Brothers. Heh heh.... (Please, if you know what's good for you, don't ask.)]
I DID wear green today (my jade ring) because I didn't feel like fending off pokes and pinches and whatnot.
Let's see... Today I learned that I can't draw, that Lisa will punch you if you sing the 'Circle Circle Dot Dot' song, and that some things are best left unsaid.
I met this kid who's mum works with a publishing company who would be interested in looking at my book! Now I actually have a chance of getting my work out there. 'Bout time, if you ask me. The other day, a friend of mine got considerably upset because I didn't show my book to her. Look people, this stuff doesn't have a copyright quite yet, and I can't risk anyone stealing my hard-thought ideas. Sorry if I offend you, but I can't be too careful.
Funny thing, at the beginning of the school year, almost all my friends were dating someone except me. Now, they've all broken up with their boyfriends. That means that I'm going out with someone within the next month or two! (It's the way our whole mystical cycle works with the fates and destiny and all that jazz. Unless you sat at my lunch table last year, you won't get it, so don't ask.) But if not, I'm perfectly okay being single. There's no immediate need for a boyfriend at the moment.
I have a piano recital in a month or so, but I HATE recitals. My teacher knows that I don't enjoy recitals, but she always puts me in them anyway. I don't preform well in front of crowds when it comes to piano. But I'm not playing anything too complicated (Hungarian Waltz, FIRE, and Hikari)
Better get working..... "Fire, Fire, FIRE!" :D

No comments:

A RA SHI, A RA SHI, For Dream!

A RA SHI, A RA SHI, For Dream!