Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Crash and BURN


What's playing in my ear: "Te Busqué"-Nelly Furtado w/ Juanes

Wow...... I'm bad at keeping a blog, aren't I?
Geez, sophomore year is almost over, and my last post was from June. I need to stay on top of this blog thing. Not much has changed. I'm still your favorite anime-obsessed, soy-loving, slightly hyper writer. I've gotten at least 15 pages of my book written since my last post. I know that's not very much, but give me a break! I'M A BUSY WOMAN, PEOPLE!
I'm still not sure exactly what I want to do this summer. I was considering an NCSY program, but now I'm not so sure 'bout that. I wanted to do an AFS summer program, but my parents aren't so hot on the idea of me spending my summer in Hong Kong. (Come on, mum and dad!) Likely case scenario: I end up as a camp counselor again. "Why would you do that, you fool?" you may ask. Well...
1) I have almost no other productive pastimes for my summer
2) I have come to like kids a bit more than last year
3) I need the money.
Th'ar ye are. REASONS. But if them kids bite me again, I quit.
I'm serious.
But other than that, not much else is new. I did get accepted as a member of a fan-dub type project called SMU. So far, I don't have an actual role yet because they have a lot of female members, but I'm in no rush. These things take time.
Well, that's my life in a nutshell at the moment.

1 comment:

Jason Wright said...

LOL, love it. My theory on kids is that they are evil creatures until they hit puberty, THEN your hormones kick in and kill all the demons inside them dead! DEAD!!

A RA SHI, A RA SHI, For Dream!

A RA SHI, A RA SHI, For Dream!