Friday, March 14, 2008

π!

What's playing in my ear: "Blurry Eyes"-L'Arc~en~Ciel

Ah... The weekend: a chance to get some sleep, squeeze in some writing, and get together with friends.
YEAH RIGHT.
This weekend's going to stink, because my friend canceled on me, I have a load of homework, and I have to get up early.
SHOOT ME.
Well, it's nothing a little pie couldn't solve! π Day is the only thing I truly enjoy when it comes to mathematics. Come on people it's pie, what's not to like? (Which reminds me that I left some brownies in the oven...) Plus, π Day means that my birthday is only a month away! Sweet Sixteen!
In Business Law, we have been discussing identity theft, so Erik and I obviously commenced a discussion regarding who's identity we'd steal.
Erik: So, who'd you want to be?
Me: Chuck Norris.
Erik: I don't think you could get away with that. He pretty much runs the WHOLE FREAKING WORLD.
Me: Okay then, Mr T!
Heh heh
"I pity da foo'!"
I'd better go check on those brownies..... >_>
HAPPY ∏ DAY!

No comments:

A RA SHI, A RA SHI, For Dream!

A RA SHI, A RA SHI, For Dream!