Sunday, November 02, 2008

The Starry Sky



Ah...
Again, tonight, there's the fleeting starry sky
Ah...
The shining stars are hanging with wishes...

Although worries will always endure,
The door is opening.
Walking, falling,
you're the one that picks me up and gives me strength.
So that you can become a proud star,
I'll sing.
Now, I won't do less than my best,
I'll become stronger like...

Unswaying love, this important love,
No one else is so precious.
This night is surely uneasy, but,
We're the one that won't lose, but go on living...

Destiny is such a brutal thing,
Can't we follow our expectations?
It's scattering, falling, but this hand is here,
I'm carrying painful secrets for you while I sing.
Think of, believe, don't forget this wish.

Because who will surely hide weakness?
Aren't you definitely scared?
I'm sure I'll come to understand,
We're the one that won't lose, but go on living...
It was fleeting, and no more...
There is no need for sadness...

No comments:

A RA SHI, A RA SHI, For Dream!

A RA SHI, A RA SHI, For Dream!