Thursday, September 11, 2008

Moonlight Justice


Moon Twilight.
If the noise of the moon dwelt in my heart...
Moonlight justice.
This pure white light...
...will reach our lives.
The world will collapse from
the devastating wind.
We will not give up
even if time has stopped.
Place the whistle of an
angel upon my finger.
I will send the living tomorrow.

Day and night.
Resonate with each other,
Day and night.
The people who aren't invited...
Hold over your head
your claw of anger.
Were you born
with only hatred?

Planet twilight.
If the noise of a planet resounds in my heart...
Within me,
Star knight justice.
This pure white light...
Believe in my courage.
...if it reaches our lives.
At any time,
yes, at any time.
My dream is within myself.

I'll give a shock!
Feel some justice!

No comments:

A RA SHI, A RA SHI, For Dream!

A RA SHI, A RA SHI, For Dream!