Sunday, September 14, 2008

Back to School Blues


What's Playing In My Ear:"Niji (Nino Solo)"-Arashi

It's raining again. This weather makes me want to crawl under my covers and never come out again.
Well, now that I'm back into the swing of my school routine, things seem a bit more depressing around here. One of my friends is at school in Phillie, my other friends are back at JEWSKOOL, and I'm stuck on the bus with a bunch of annoying freshman.
Welcome to junior year.
My favorite classes are AP Micro Economics, Multimedia 2, and Spanish 3, but I think my chemistry teacher has a vendetta against students. The one thing I honestly like about my schedule is that I have media first=morning nap, and Spanish last=afternoon nap. It's perfect! :D
I am not sure what the problem is, but I have had a lot of trouble sleeping for the last few weeks, and it's really taking a toll on me. I cannot focus if I'm sleepy, but I get to bed on time every night and still fail to sleep. Insomnia? I hope not.
I finally finished "Eclipse," and I'm getting worried that my novel sounds eerily similar. I'd better take a different approach with my character development.
I really wish that I had more to say, but my life is pretty slow at the moment. So I'll just enjoy study for my math quiz and try to ignore the rain...
Where are my big fuzzy slippers?

No comments:

A RA SHI, A RA SHI, For Dream!

A RA SHI, A RA SHI, For Dream!