Monday, June 02, 2008

Anticipation


What's Playing in My Ear:"Orlean no Sei Senshi~Uranus to Neptune no Uragi"-SeraMyu
One more week, one more week. I ONLY HAVE TO SURVIVE MAKE IT FOR ONE MORE WEEK!
The last week is always the longest and more difficult portion of the school year for me. I'm just not a very patient person. I'm kind of worried about the fact that Shavuot falls on my first exam day, and I'm not too fond of rescheduling my exams. My teachers are nice enough, I'll find a way.
I still have not decided what to do this summer; I got offers to spend some time volunteering in Sweden/Italy, but my Aunt's relatives want me to go stay with them in Israel, and CGI still wants me to go be a camp counselor again. Decisions, decisions...
I took my siblings to go see "The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian" yesterday. It was a bit different from the book, and much darker than the previous film. Ben Barnes as Prince Caspian=yummy. Me likey. :D
I finally finished all of the books I've been reading for both pleasure and for school assignments, and now I have nothing to read. Any suggestions? I like all sorts of books, but mostly fantasy, romance, and historical fiction. Mum's been raving about this book involving Tsar Nicholas II, so I might end up swiping her copy.
I FINALLY wrote some more in my novel today! I got two pages done because I just got so freaking bored on account of our power being out. Using candles to light up the house must've kick-started some inspiration in my brain's creative center. I wrote two pages and I'm pretty happy with myself. Excuse me whilst I commence with my happy dance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi ^_^, I'm just blog hopping. You've got a nice blog here. I'm going to link you. Is that okay?

I saw Chronicles of Narnia too. I didn't see part 1 so I thought I'd be lost but I wasn't & I enjoyed it.

& here's a book I refer if you haven't read it: (it's a trilogy) the first is called Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray. I haven't read the last one yet but my friends have & they really enjoyed it!!

A RA SHI, A RA SHI, For Dream!

A RA SHI, A RA SHI, For Dream!