Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Bolero



The floating darkness of the month when you saw your dream to dance on stage
a deep, deep wound of the chest
Being alone has no end
nobody to bother you, you are good,
you excel at what you do

Tell me, sing for me, before leaving,
spread your wings and play the bolero

To soar, to glide,
find a place where your sadness will be healed

inside a dark room,
a window of sentiments is overflowing
Under the moonlight,
the dream of becoming stronger is a possibility,
as you engrave your rhythm's aspiration
Dream to become stronger,
you fly freely because you flap your wings
Nobody knows where to find the answers

Tell me, sing for me, before leaving,
spread your wings and play the bolero
To soar, find a place,
where your sadness will be healed

Oh~
Let you dance away
Don't you worry, don't you know
I'll stand by your side
Ah~
Fly away, Fly away, Fly away, Fly to the top
Fly forever
Yeah, yeah, yeah~

Eternally,
you continue to shine
Watching over attentively,
for your admired future
Where to go
as I continue to hope and carry dreams,
I will always to protect you

Sing for me,
in radiance,
in misery,
with passion and sparkle in bolero
You are not facing these alone
soar high until the end,
until your last breath of life.

This place is your home,
We have each other...

No comments:

A RA SHI, A RA SHI, For Dream!

A RA SHI, A RA SHI, For Dream!